Gold Grillz : Weber Grill One Touch Gold.
- (1) A set or combination of gold or platinum teeth worn by southerners. (2) in the Northeast, the term “grill” or “ice-grill” means to have a staring contest
- “Grillz” is a song by American rapper Nelly from his compilation album Sweatsuit. The song features Paul Wall and Ali & Gipp. Brandi Williams also does back-up vocals on the song, but is not officialy credited as a featured artist. The song was produced by Jermaine Dupri.
- An alloy of this
- made from or covered with gold; “gold coins”; “the gold dome of the Capitol”; “the golden calf”; “gilded icons”
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- amber: a deep yellow color; “an amber light illuminated the room”; “he admired the gold of her hair”
- coins made of gold
If I could call it a drink, call it a smile on the rocks. (356/365)
Got 30 down at the bottom, 30 mo at the top
All invisible set in little ice cube blocks
If I could call it a drink, call it a smile on da rocks
If I could call out a price, let’s say I call out a lot
I got like platinum and white gold, traditional gold
I’m changin grillz errday, like Jay change clothes
– Nelly, Grillz
You know you love my grillz. The best part is there’s candy attached to the other side, so I got to suck on yummy artificial lemon flavor while shooting. Always a treat. I only had a little, though. Don’t want to derail my progress on the healthy train.
And on that note, I’m down another two pounds this week, bringing my grand total since the start of 52 Weeks of Feeling Fit (January 1, 2010) to 16 lbs lost. And if you go back to when we moved home (when I was at my heaviest), I’ve lost 26 lbs. And now that I’ve got a wedding in the works, I’m going to be pushing even harder. I’m anxious about setting the date because that’s going to become my hard and fast weightloss deadline. And right now I have no idea whether I’m going to have five months or fifteen. Eek! I’m trying not to let myself stress out about it. Just keep on plugging away like I have been. Whatever I’m doing seems to be working, so I just need to keep it up! So while I’m not super excited at the idea of playing soccer tonight with no subs (we’re anticipating being short on players tonight), I’m going to look at it as an opportuntity to burn even more calories. And tonight’s game will determine the league winner for this Monday night team. Same goes for my Thursday game. We’re currently in first place in both leagues, so the title is ours to lose. Pressure!! 🙂
365 Days (self portraits): Day 328
52 Weeks of Feeling Fit: Week 8
May 4, 2008 – I took a trip to the flea market in hopes of filling some of the scavenger hunt requirements. Instead, I found some random things to photograph. These are a pair of huge chinese lions holding a life ball – meant to guard your doorway. What I liked? That they’re sporting gold and white GRILLZ like the gangstas on TV. and they’ve got their nails done.